Speaking, Training, Coaching
Leadership support that makes a difference:
• Improve Influence
• Lead Positive Change
• Enhance Motivation
Speaking to the Human Side of Leadership
- I offer a variety of Leadership topics in-person and virtually to address leadership challenges, share innovative concepts or offer a new leadership approach.
- 30-minute to one-hour presentations specifically tailored to meet the needs of the audience.
Each topic is designed for you, however, some of the most popular topics are:
Leaving your Comfort Zone The Easy Way - Learn breakthrough strategies to move through the stages of discomfort, transform fear to energy, and experience many ah-ha moments that propel you into action.
Resistance to Change: Motivating a Diverse Workforce - Offers insight into motivating a diverse workforce and actions that change resistance to cooperation.
Awaken: Motivating the Unmotivated - Learn how to motivate and inspire even the most unmotivated with new ideas for awakening, igniting, and maintaining self-motivation for successful outcomes.
Three Most Powerful Actions of a Value-driven Leader - Three powerful actions can enhance social interaction, create greater impact, and increase effective behavior.
Cultivating a Growth Mindset for Success - Learn strategies involved in shifting mindset to optimize positive impact both personally and professionally, and the value of engaging in a new approach to decision-making, problem-solving, and learning.
Training to the Human Side of Leadership
- Ongoing leadership training is essential to develop skills, enhance strengths, and learn a new approach to the issues facing leaders today.
- One-to-Two-hour training, half or full day, or over the course of several months.
- Experiential learning using adult learning principles
- Conducted online or in-person and designed specifically to meet the needs of the organization.
- Become an Inclusive Leader
- Transformational Leadership
- Leadership and the Art of Delegation
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Authentic and Servant Leadership
- The Value of Followership
- Adaptive Work of an Adaptive Leader
- Leadership and Motivation
- The Impact of Storytelling
- Are you experiencing "Impostor Syndrome" and not prepared for leadership responsibilities?
- Do you want to make big changes, yet met with resistance?
- Are you fresh out of ideas?
- Feel stuck?
- Are you leading a team and frustrated with a lack of performance and motivation?
- Is fear holding you back from making tremendous changes?
- Do past failures hold you back from taking risks?
- Do you feel you have so much untapped leadership potential?
Leadership is personal because the internal challenges you face are only visible to you. They create barriers that lessen your ability to influence others and effectively lead change. Are you ready to explore a new approach?
As your leadership coach, I help you navigate simple and complex challenges, take control of planned and unplanned change, eliminate fear, uncertainty, and anxiety, and ignite self-motivation to move out of your comfort zone and closer to your ideal leadership to make great things happen.